The Esco Airstream® Class II Biological Safety Cabinet is a cost effective solution to providing operator, product and environmental protection within the laboratories and industrial facilities. The Airstream® features the use of 2 ULPA filters to deliver ISO Class 3 air cleanliness to the work zone.
The Esco Airstream® Class II Biological Safety Cabinet has been independently certified and type-tested by Health Protection Agency (HPA, formerly CAMR, the Centre for Applied Microbiological Research, Porton Down, Salisbury, UK) for compliance with the Class II requirements of the EN12469:2000 (European standard for microbiological safety cabinets). The type-testing performed included stringent evaluations of cabinet airflows, containment, and operator comfort factors.
PDF Dosyasını İndir
- Dual ULPA filters, >100,000 x better protection than single filter systems.
- Independent inflow/downflow fans, redundant system provides protection in case of fan failure.
- Auto-purgeTM holes located at the front side walls eliminate eddy currents and dead air pockets in the critical area behind the sash window.
- The filter assembly is constructed in accordance with EN1822 requirements.
- Removable stainless-steel single piece work surface with large radius corners simplifies cleaning.
- Single piece formed stainless steel work surface with a curved front edge is designed for maximum operator comfort.
- Built-in warm white, electronically ballasted, 5000k lighting provides excellent illumination of the work zone and reduces operator fatigue. The reliable lighting system is zero-flicker and instant start.
- The lamp delivers uniform lighting to the work surface for greater comfort, reduced glare and improved productivity.
- Cabinets are KI-Discus tested on a sampling basis for performance integrity.
- Airstream AC2 Series cabinets are warranted for 3 years excluding consumable parts and accessories.
- Additional IQ/OQ documentation is available upon request.